Published on April 25th, 2013 | by webmaster0
Get to know us!
This Branch News was originally posted in MCFCSC Malta (Cactus Bar).
Hey there citizen!
We would like to thank you for taking interest in our little supporters club in the sunny island of Malta.
We are a small community, mainly British and Maltese but we surely bring the place to live before, during and after a city match. Why don’t you have a sneek peak of what goes on at the Paul’s Cactus Bar in Bugibba with this short promotional clip?!
There is no better way to describe a place than to actually see it in person and in this case, experiencing the club during a live match is definitely a must!
Why should you be a member at the MCFC Malta Branch? Well that’s easy –
- Membership is cheap!
- The people and the stuff are really friendly
- The booze at the Cactus Bar is cheaply priced but the quality of the drinks is amazing.
- We give a lot of importance to charity namely Puttinu Cares (a charity house in Malta for kids suffering from cancer)
- The place is heavenly for any City supporter – decorated with signed shirts, flags and other memorabilia
- Being a member entitles you for a chance to get tickets. For every game, attendance is taken and those members having the most appearances will be entitled for tickets of big matches such as end of the season games, champions league games and even FA cup semi-finals and finals.
- The Cactus offers a selection of tv’s both inside and outside as well as a big screen indoors and outdoors for the hot Summer days
So what are you waiting for?!
Come and visit us at Paul’s Cactus Bar in St. Antnin street, Bugibba and you will definitely love it!
– Click on the picture to zoom –