Published on August 9th, 2015 | by Daniel Cheeseman0
Save money with Etihad Airways’ UK Super & Summer Sale!
ETIHAD AIRWAYS UK SUPER SALE
The sale runs until Thursday 13th August 2015.
Guests travelling from Manchester or London from the UK can bag a bargain international flight to favourite destinations nominated worldwide including Australia, Japan, India, Thailand, Indonesia and more!
Don’t miss the fantastic super sale here.
- Guests can travel from: Manchester or London airports within the UK
- Permitted travel dates: 20th August – 12th December 2015
- Minimum stay period: 3 days
- Destinations on offer: Australia, Japan, Hong Kong, India, Maldives, Seychelles, Malaysia, Thailand, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Iran, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, China, Singapore, South Korea
- URL: http://www.etihad.com/en-gb/deals/view-all/
ETIHAD AIRWAYS UK SUMMER SALE
Until Sunday 30th August you can enjoy Etihad Airways’ promotional fares from Brussels to almost fifty dazzling destinations! With flights both in Economy and Business Class, there surely is something for everyone.
Travelling is possible until 15th June 2016.
1. These fares are valid for booking until 30 August and for travel as shown above.
2. Offers are subject to availability at the time of booking online with Etihad Airways, these are special fares with limited availability.
3. *Fares are inclusive of applicable taxes and fuel surcharges, the break down will be shown during the online booking process. Fares are correct at the time of publication; however, the levels may vary based on fluctuations in the tax amount.
4. Valid visas and travel documents are the responsibility of our Guests.
5. Please check the individual fare rules for detailed terms and conditions.
6. Flight/Day restriction and Blackout periods may apply.
7. The Airport taxes are subject to change without prior notice and will be confirmed at the time of booking.
8. Weekend surcharges may apply.
9. Other terms and conditions apply.
For more information please go to www.etihad.com