Published on August 12th, 2016 | by Daniel Cheeseman0
Supporters Pop-Up Bar Area – Manchester City v Sunderland
As discussed at Saturday’s AGM, please find below all the information about the Supporters Pop-up Bar area we are testing ahead of the Sunderland match on Saturday. Please note that access will only be for official supporters club members.
It’s located in the space behind the West Stand at the Academy Stadium. Please enter through the NW turnstile. The bar will be open from 2:30pm to 5:15pm and closed post match.
• £1 entry fee per person, free of charge for children
• Families welcome! Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (over 18)
• Entry will only be permitted upon the presentation of your official supporters club membership card and/or Mary D’s (example membership card and Mary D’s ). Please also have your seasoncard or match ticket ready to scan at the entrance
• Venue capacity 500+ (the more the merrier!)
• There are NO parking facilities available at the Academy Stadium, please use your normal matchday parking location
• Drinks will be draught lager, ale & cider. Water/soft drinks will also be available. There will also be pies available to purchase.
• The purchasing of food/drink will operate via a token system. Please purchase your tokens (using cash or credit/debit card) from the Token Bar as you enter the Matchday Pop-up
• Beer Tokens (Lager, Ale, Cider) cost £3 and can be redeemed at both the Matchday Pop-Up and at ANY Etihad Stadium outlet
• One Token = One Pint regardless of whether redeemed at the Matchday Pop-Up or the Etihad Stadium.
• Food Tokens cost £3 and are only valid at the Matchday Pop-up
• Water / Soft Drink tokens cost £2 and are only valid at the Matchday Pop-up
• Tokens must be exchanged in return for the product specified
• Tokens are only valid for the product specified and no change will be offered
• Beer Tokens will only be sold to those over the age of 18. We operate a Challenge 25 policy so please be prepared to show proof of age. Please drink responsibly
Finally, a feedback survey will follow next week by email and we would appreciated it you could take the time to tell us what you thought, it’s important to us.
Hope to you see you there!