Published on January 26th, 2016 | by Daniel Cheeseman0
TRICITY Sport Relief Triathlon 2016
City are looking for your help to raise money for City in the Community and Sport Relief with TRICITY this March!
Held at the East Manchester Leisure Centre, Clayton Vale Bike Trails and City Football Academy on Friday 18th March, the same day as the Annual Supporters Club Dinner and Manchester Derby, we’re hoping that a few branches will be travelling over and want to get involved!
Here’s what the 3 Person Team Relay Triathlon consists of:
- 800 Metre Swim
- 12K Off Road Bike
- 5K Run
If you think you’ve got what it takes, what are you waiting for? Sign up today!
- Bikes and Helmets are already provided, so no need to bring your own
- Only the TEAM category is open to Supporters Clubs, if you wish to represent your branch
- Any enquires or questions you have and/or if you wish to sign up, please email email@example.com or call +44 161 438 7836
- There’s a limited amount of places, so sign up quick!
- 100% of entry fee goes to supporting City in the Community and Sport Relief Charities
- There’s a standard request for all teams to raise a minimum of £100 (per team) and there will be prizes available for the highest fundraisers!